Whether you’re a freelancer, small business owner, or run a large company, a time management app can help you and your team become more organized, efficient, and get more things done. Solo users can also use it for personal time tracking and to optimize their productivity.
There are hundreds of time tracking apps available with countless features. However, the question is- to be useful for you and your team, what all features are in demand to be in a time management app in 2020.
Let’s get started!
- A good time tracker app should let you manage both employees and projects in one place, make you view accurate and detailed reports for your own or your team’s timesheets and export it into a spreadsheet and/ or pdf.
- It can make you able to view your time report, time spent chart and time spent graph for a specific period of time or for a day. You can also filter the time reports by giving required parameters like date, individual contacts or team-wise.
- Your app needs to have a mobile component which is essential for remote businesses or companies with mobile teams. It should be available for and sync across all platforms.
- What you most need is a time tracking app that comes bundled with task planner/ to-dos, notes, contacts, calendar and messaging features so that you can capture those time spent with any of these tasks with an option to make it billable or not.
- People often use time management apps because they need to create invoices for clients. Capturing time for each productive work lets you invoice more accurately. It also benefits the business.
Time Captis is a simple and elegant app with an enhanced user interface, focused in the areas of usability and user experience. Using this app time can be tracked easily for personal purposes or specific for a team. It keeps your project on track and on budget. To get it, click here.